14-day free worldwide returns
We offer free worldwide returns. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with your artwork, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will arrange to collect the artwork and send it back to the artist on a day that suits you (Monday – Friday). Sales outside the UK are limited to £50 shipping costs, anything over this will have to be paid by the customer. You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Process for Returns
- Notify us within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return the artwork.
- Package the artwork securely in the original box you received the artwork.
- Advise of a suitable day to collect the artwork.
- We will send you the appropriate labels to print and attach to the parcel.
- We collect the products that cannot be shipped via parcels.
- As soon as the artwork is returned, we will arrange either a full refund or a credit note.
Please note: commissioned artwork would not be entitled to a refund due to being custom-made to your specific requirements, but you can cancel the order at any stage before you confirm photo of the artwork by mail.
Specimen – revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
– To Stefanovich Art Gallery, 5 Hamilton Parade, Groveley Rd, Feltham, United Kingdom, TW13 4PJ; Stefanovich.firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Artwork Received Damaged
All artwork sent will be fully insured against damages. Should you receive your artwork damaged, please notify us within 24 hours of delivery and send photos of the damages to:
or Stefanovich Art Gallery, 5 Hamilton Parade, Groveley Rd, Feltham, United Kingdom, TW13 4PJ
Please advise us if you would like:
- A full refund
- A replacement (if available)
- A credit note
Sometime we have to request detail photos to begin a claim with the courier. In this latter circumstance, we ask you keep the artwork and all packaging for a period of 30 days as some couriers will request inspection before a claim can be made.